Category Archives: How To

Warming Soup Bowls

Do you warm your bowls when having soup?! There was frost on my neighbor’s roof this morning. Which means there was frost on our roof. Which means that the temps had to have dropped into the 3os. Which makes me … Continue reading

Posted in How To, Tips and Tricks | 2 Comments

New Features: One Dish Dinners Cookware & Ziplist Tool

Cookware I wanted to let you all know that I’ve added a “Cookware” tab to the navigation bar at the top of the One Dish Dinners website. It has a list of all the products that I use for making … Continue reading

Posted in How To, Tips and Tricks | Leave a comment

Slow Cooker Batch Freezing – One Dish Dinners Tips and Tricks

If you are looking for some ideas for your next batch cooking day, I suggest that you mozie on over and take a look at what Mama and Baby Love recently got into her freezer. Very smart use of her … Continue reading

Posted in How To, Slow Cooker, Tips and Tricks | Tagged , | 13 Comments

What Freezes Well and What Doesn’t – One Dish Dinners Tips and Tricks

When making recipe after recipe for the One Dish Dinners cookbook, I found myself with lots of extra food on hand. I gave away about 90% to friends and family members. And either ate or froze the other 10%. For … Continue reading

Posted in How To, Tips and Tricks | 20 Comments

Freezing One Dish Dinners – Tips and Tricks

(Recipe: Italian Stuffed Shells on $5 Dinners) I’m a big believer in taking advantage of the time that you spend in the kitchen.  I batch cook. And batch bake. A lot. While I prefer fresh food, hot out of the … Continue reading

Posted in How To, Tips and Tricks | 7 Comments